Description: SixAxis Technologies has an exciting opportunity available for a creative graphic artist who is bright, dedicated and detail oriented. As a member of the marketing department, this individual ’s responsibilities will include creating websites, advertising, sell sheets, catalogs, identity kits, promotional displays and more. |
- Maintains corporate branding in all designs including corporate identity kit, full line catalog, sales kits, product literature, product packaging, and forms.
- Update employee photos, name badges, and sales badges.
- Scan, edit, retouch, and manipulate images and photographs.
- Assemble marketing material comps on the fly and produce tight press mechanicals.
- Work with a variety of vendors to completion of final product.
" Qualifications: Stellar portfolio displaying a wide variety of media and products. Please submit portfolio to consideration. Expert knowledge of Mac OS Expert print and web design skills with Adobe Creative Suite: PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign Strong organization and communication skills. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and re-prioritize on a daily basis. Must be able to take direction, as well as work autonomously on projects. Knowledge of video production, animation, and web dev programming a plus Education: Associates Degree in Graphic, Web or Multimedia Design or equivalent. Experience: Two plus years professional graphic design experience preferred.