New opportunity that is responsible for all nutrition care activities for the Stone Center. Using advanced knowledge in the area of specializaiton, performs nutrition assessments, develops and implements care plans, and acts as a resource to medical staff.
* Registered Dietician status
* Active State of Maine Dietitian license
* 2-3 years experience in a health care setting
* Skill in nutrituion assessment
* Skill in developing and presenting educational programs and to counsel patients and family members
* Proficient computer skills and knowledge of electronic health records
* Ability to establish/maintain effective working relationships with patients, physicians, staff
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
* Current BLS
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
Maine Medical Partners - 10 months ago
MaineHealth provides health care to residents of central, southern, and western Maine. The health system's facilities include Maine...