This is a System Level simulation/verification position based in the Chicago (Mentor Graphics Schaumburg office). Will work closely with the rest of the sales team in the Schaumburg office to support sales campaigns associated with Chicago based customers and others. This position will support customers beyond the Chicago area and does require some travel.Major responsibilities include:
1. Developing close relationships with customers.
2. Assessing customers’ technical requirements and ability to map that to Mentor’s solutions.
3. Work closely with customers in order to drive new methodologies and new technologies into the customers’ methodology and process.
4. Producing and delivering effective targeted presentations and demonstrations.
5. Provide leadership while working closely with the product teams and customer support in order to help customers through critical issues.
6. Recognize new opportunities and communicate that to the appropriate Account Manager.
Education: BSEE (or equivalent) with 8+ years or MSEE with 5+ years experience (preferred). Experience should include:
- System level verification experience at the SOC or module level, with System C, UML, SysML, and other System Level modeling languages.
- Hands-on advanced verification implementation with at least one of the major Verification Methodologies used in the industry, such as OVM/UVM, VMM, Vera, eRM, etc.
- Working knowledge of verification languages (SystemVerilog, e/Specman, SystemC) and is an expert in at least one of these languages.
- Verification planning and management experience with block level as well, as SOC level designs or System Level simulation.
- General knowledge of Functional Verification disciplines including Assertion Based Verification, Formal Verification, Low-Power Verification, Verification Management, and Testbench Automation (such as graph based solution) a must.
- Experience with Mentor Functional Verification products desired but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic environment including the ability to multitask many issues, establish and meet priorities, while maintaining a helpful/caring attitude towards fellow workers, and customers.
- A desire to help customers explore new technologies is essential for success in this position.
Mentor Graphics knows that everyone sometimes needs a helping hand, even engineers. The company is a leading global developer of electronic...