Responsible for assisting a Senior Sales Representative in the successful execution of the sales plan for their assigned territory and the achievement of quarterly and annual sales plan objectives. This role includes essential functions such as the management of field sales operations, customer acquisition, cultivation & retention, product launch execution, inventory management, surgical case coverage, and travel within the territory as well as maintaining open communications with their assigned senior sales representative leadership team
• High School diploma + 4 years of relevant sales or medical experience; or Bachelor's degree in related discipline with 0 years of experience.
• A valid driver's license.
• Ability to work in a lab or an operating room environment
• Willingness to relocate if/when the opportunity arises.
• Willingness to travel a high percentage of time.
• Must possess strong market development skills, a competitive spirit and place a high value on ethical standards with regard to surgical procedures and patient outcomes.
• Must be a self-starter with strong time management and planning skills, have the ability to target accounts and achieve results through a daily action plan.
• Documented successful sales performance (high growth, results vs. plan)
• Medical device sales experience
Wright Medical Technology, Inc. - 22 months ago