TriStar Centennial Medical Center
EVS Tech - Housekeeping - FT Evenings
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
Centennial Medical Center
is currently looking for an
EVS Tech - Housekeeping
- Performs a variety of cleaning tasks in any of the following settings: office, common area, ancillary nursing units and occupied/vacant patient rooms and hallways.
- Performs special qualified tasks to include the handling of Bio Hazard Waste floor care, Linen delivery and removal of trash and soiled Linen.
- Follows procedures established for area cleaning, chemical usage, safety and maintenance of work carts/work tools per JCACH, OSHA, TOSHA, etc.
- Follows procedures established for area soiled linen removal.
- Follows Nine Step Cleaning Method and Areas of Concentration (ICARE).
- Required to use inspection and assignment sheets as instructed by Supervisor or Manager.
- Follows procedures established for handling linen, building carts, straightening linens carts in the department and linen carts.
- Work assignments are census driven and associates may be asked to work in areas based on volume.
- Additional special projects may be assigned to include assisting with floor maintenance.
- As part of the Environmental Services Team, may be cross trained in linens, floor care, and housekeeping.
- Participants as part of the Environmental Service Team in meeting customer expectations for cleanliness, well maintained facility, efficient service, and customer courtesy based on the ICARE shared values.
- Will be required to respond to CMC disasters, per policy.
- Language preferred: English, to enable persons to communicate with Staff and Patients, as well as understand Policy and written directions.
- Prefer 4 years of housekeeping/customer service experience
HCA Inc - 16 months ago