This position reports directly to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Work with the CTO to identify resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to CTO.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manages project budget.
- Identifies business development and “add-on” sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
- Effectively conveys our message in both written and verbal business development discussions.
- Facilitates team and departmental meetings effectively.
- Holds regular status meetings with project team.
- Keeps project team well informed of changes within the organization and general company news.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of our capabilities.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
- Other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
PLSE designs, manufactures and markets electronic components and modules.