Summary: Assists guests with incoming phone calls, transfers and inquiries regarding all of our properties’ facilities and services.
- Answers and handles all incoming calls to central reservations from outside or within the properties
- Maximizes department revenue by selling company products to all current and potential guests
- Inputs required information into the appropriate computer system (LMS, RSViP or CMS) and completes all necessary paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Notifies supervisors of all irregularities, customer problems or related area of difficulty
- Authorized to and knowledgeable at administering complimentaries to guests based on established casino criteria
- Performs other administrative duties as required by central reservations management
Required Work Cards
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of six months of experience in a customer service position, preferably with the hospitality industry
- Ability to apply commonsense to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Must be available to work all schedules
- Ability to operate office machines such as, but not limited to, computer, fax, telephone equipment, copier and calculator
- Ability to type 40 words per minute
- Vision, speech and literacy (critical)
Even if you crap out in its casino, Stratosphere Corporation hopes you'll still enjoy the view. The company's Stratosphere Tower,...