We are looking for well rounded candidates to enter a three (3) year rotational program focused on developing a knowledgeable, flexible workforce to help lead the company in the future. Candidates will gain experiences in at least 4 of the following functional areas: Manufacturing/Plant Operations, Quality Control/Quality Assurance, Maintenance, Environmental Health and Safety, Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance and Human Resources. Before the initial rotation, all candidates will spend several weeks working on the shop floor to experience the plant environment of their initial assignment location.
Throughout the program, candidates will be moved to several plants in order to gain exposure to both union and non-union plant environments as well as the Beverage Can North America Corporate headquarters. As such, geographic mobility is a MUST in order to be considered for this program.
Each rotation is tailored to provide: challenging and meaningful assignments; training in technical, business and leadership skills; and coaching with managers and mentors.
At the end of the 3 year rotation, a formal assessment will be conducted to determine what longer-term role the employee will be assigned into.
- Bachelors Degree in Packaging, Engineering or related disciplines
- Demonstrated analytical skills, technical expertise and business skills
- Outstanding academic achievements and relevant internship or work experience
- Demonstration of leadership skills on campus or in most recent job experience
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment while taking a leadership role
- Excellent people skills
- High ethical standards
- Geographic mobility is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of a second language is highly desired
Rexam - 2 years ago
Can you think of a better way to preserve, protect, and promote beverages? Rexam Beverage Can! Rexam Beverage Can is one of the biggest...