This position will work directly with the Range and UXO Services division on Military Munitions Response Program (MMRP) projects. The successful candidate will support staff in the development and execution of project planning and reporting documents and perform project duties as necessary to build and maintain positive, successful relationships with the company’s clients, our clients’ stakeholders and the federal, state, and local government regulators involved in our projects.
• Prepare planning and reporting documents for MMRP projects including Preliminary Assessments / Site Inspections, Remedial Investigations / Feasibility Studies, and remediation projects
• Prepare Response-to-Comment documents and executing document edits
• Perform project document Quality Control
• Develop project presentation materials including slide presentation for Technical Project Planning meetings
• Coordinate with co-workers, clients, regulatory agencies, and stakeholders on the phone, through email and in person
• Maintain project records, both hard copy and electronic
• Develop marketing material presentations.
Bachelor degree from a four year college or university in chemistry, engineering, geology or related field and 10+ years of related experience or equivalent combination of experience and education. PG, RG, PMP preferred.
Special Knowledge or Skills:
• Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to gather and analyze data, reason logically and creatively, draw conclusions and make appropriate recommendations
• Ability to prioritize and organize, work well under stress, meet deadlines
• Understanding of and experience with Quality Assurance / Quality Control methods and procedures Ability to be flexible and adapt to constant change
• Ability to work flexible hours, as required to meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills to assist and communicate with staff
• Drug/Alcohol screening and a Background check is required.
Bristol Bay Native Corporation - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard