Compensation Owned Job Description:
Fraud Analyst I reviews potential fraudulent accounts for the prevention and detection of Fraud and verifies account activity with customers over the phone. The incumbent will take appropriate action based on transaction characteristics on routine, less complex issues related to Customer accounts. Experience is gained through training and following established procedures and guidelines. The Fraud Analyst has minimal decision making ability which directly affects the customer experience and risk to Bank of America. Typically reports to Fraud Prevention/Detection Supervisor; 0 to 2 years in the field or related experience.
Job Posting Description (JPD):
The Fraud Analyst I works in a high volume outbound call center environment reviewing potentially fraudulent transactions for the prevention and detection of Fraud. The Fraud Analyst I verifies account activity with customers over the phone to determine if transactions or activity can be validated by our card holders. The Fraud Analyst I makes decisions and takes appropriate actions to minimize fraud losses and provide customer service.
- Six months to one year of customer service experience
- Proven history of dependability
- Ability to navigate in multiple computer systems while interacting with the customer
- Flexible with schedule as business needs arise
- Experience working in a team environment
- Ability to adapt quickly
- Ability to use good, sound judgment in decision making
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with computers
- Ability to work in a fast paced contact center environment, occasionally balancing the need to support the inbound call center while meeting production and quality goals
- College degree or commensurate work experience preferred
Bank of America - 10 months ago
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...