Cricket Communications, a subsidiary of Leap Wireless, is the pioneer and leader in delivering innovative value-rich prepaid wireless services with no long-term contracts serving approximately 6 million customers. Cricket offers nationwide wireless voice and mobile data services over high-quality, all-digital wireless networks. Cricket's innovative products and services, including the award-winning Muve Music® - the first music service designed for a wireless phone, are available nationwide at Cricket branded retail stores, dealers, national retailers and at www.mycricket.com .
We are looking for employees with proven competency in their respective fields, who enjoy taking the initiative, and are comfortable in a fast-paced, team-based environment. We offer our team members a competitive total rewards program which incorporates both short- and long-term compensation and incentives, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
We’re a dynamic, growing, equal-opportunity employer where employees discover that a career can become a calling. To learn more about career opportunities at Cricket please visit www.leapwireless.com/careers .
Design and Development:
- Assesses the learning needs of enterprise and initiates the design process
- Develops eLearning content using authoring tools including Unison and Camtasia
- Develops media including graphics, video and audio
- Creates instructor and participant guides and supplemental course materials.
- Facilitates the Train-the-Trainer knowledge transfer for new programs
- Manages all training rollouts, including developing and tracking project plans
- Creates communications to support rollout of new training initiatives
- Creates various reports from the company’s online training system to track course completions, feedback on courses, and return-on-investment
- Supports other training systems administrators
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a high tech, fast paced environment
- 5 years’ experience in eLearning and training content development
- 5+ years’ experience in training and media production
O ur full-time employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- Telecommunications experience
- 7+ years’ experience in eLearning and training content development
- 7+ years’ experience in training and media production
Medical, Dental and Vision
Domestic Partner Coverage
Company Paid Life Insurance
Company Paid Dependent Life
Company Paid Disability
3 Weeks Vacation
Jury Duty Pay
Travel Accident Insurance
401(k) with Company Match
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Accounts
Group Auto & Home Insurance Discount
Discounted Phones & Service for Immediate Family
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Leap Wireless - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard