TASC has an immediate opening for a Senior Intelligence Analyst to to provide subject matter expertise and project management to government customer and Service elements in the oversight, execution, and adminitstration of Service level Programs for the Record. This is an exciting opportunity to support a high-profile government/contractor team working to solve some of our Nation’s most challenging intelligence problems and providing direct support to deployed warfighters. The selectee will provide the technical mission analysis and decision making support by successfully evaluating technical mission needs and communicating those needs back to those developing the system. Supports the development, integration and deployment of SIGINT capabilities to the end-user. Provides technical analysis and recommendations to Government, Military, and other Contractor personnel in cross-walking technologies between cryptologic organizations and programs in order to improve interoperability among the US Armed Forces, the Intelligence Community, and Coalition Forces.
Makes recommendations to and acts on behalf of the government customer in the coordination and conduct of planning, technical, and operational working group meetings and conferences, publication of operational and technical documentation, and production of reports and briefings. Serves as liaison between government agencies and service elements.
- Twelve years of military experience or government business experience in in a tactical SIGINT cryptologic environment.
- Effective communication skills: ability to interact with flag level officers and civilian equivalents. Daily interaction and correspondence with senior military officers in support of task force activities. Ability to clearly codify and articulate customer position on a given topic area.
- Senior level briefing skills to include presentation development and delivery.
- Understanding of military missions and operations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of SIGINT Intelligence Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR) missions, capabilities, and platforms.
- Understanding of military rank structure and protocol.
- Knowledge of acquisition system terminology, processes, regulations and governance.
- Project Management experience.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is desired.
- An active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance is required.
TASC - 14 months ago
Founded in 1966, TASC, Inc., helps solve complex national security and public safety challenges by providing advanced systems engineering,...