Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain equipment and facilities and operating utility equipment
- Perform preventative, corrective, and emergency maintenance and calibration. Coordinate work with users of the facility to mitigate impact on operations.
- Document work as necessary in logbooks, work order forms, or other records.
- Provide information to Quality to assist in non-conformance investigations
- Support facility validation by assisting validation technicians as necessary.
- Monitor facility and utility operation at Contract Manufacturing Facility, Administration/QC/Development Labs, and Cell Banking Facility.
- Performs and records daily walkthrough.
- Perform small facility upgrade/repair projects
- Respond to off-hours emergencies
- Other duties may be assigned.
Cytovance offers a competitive salary as well as a terrific Company Benefits Program, including health, dental, life, disability insurance and more. In addition, Cytovance also offers its employees a 401k Plan with company matching funds. Cytovance provides paid time off benefits for employees, including vacation, sick, and holidays.
- 5-10 years experience in a cGMP maintenance or engineering role (biotech or pharmaceutical industry preferred)
- Must be detail oriented, a self starter, and highly motivated.
- Through understanding of utility equipment and applications such as air handlers, chillers, humidifiers, HVAC, pipefitting, sterilizers, autoclaves, WFI, stills, boilers, electronic, electromechanical, and pneumatic, and temperature applications.
- Building Automation or Building Alarm systems (BAS) experience a plus
- Experience with water purification equipment
- Good understanding of Metrology practices a plus
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Ability to follow written instructions and document work accurately and clearly
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it via postal service to Human Resources, 800 Research Parkway, Suite 200, Oklahoma City, OK 73104.