To design electronic products as directed from concept to production following our design process and ISO 9001. This includes creating schematics, printed circuit boards, firmware, and documentation needed for Production such as drawings, BOMs and procedures. Carrying out development testing, assisting with design verification and validation is also a requirement. Other duties include Production support, training, building fixtures, making Marketing models, and current product maintenance.
- Designs & develops electronic circuits, technologies, products & systems as directed
- Provides applications support
- Keeps abreast of current technologies
- Provides engineering support to Production for product & procedure changes.
- Provides engineering support for failure analysis
- Assists with testing facilities and programs
- Uses lab & engineering facilities as needed
- Recommends resources required to accomplish tasks to Engineering Director for approval
- Recommends solutions to designs or other tasks to Engineering Director for approval
- Follows approved engineering system
Based on skills and experience
- BSEE or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in electronic and software/firmware design
- Ability to write code in C/C++
- Ability to layout printed circuit boards
- Ability to use 3D design software a plus
- Ability to use standard test equipment
- Good communications skills to work with customers, suppliers and co-workers
- Ability to design and build test equipment for Development and/or Production.
Metso - 2 years ago
Metso's beyond mezzo when it runs the scale of energy, mining, and paper. The heavy equipment company operates in several segments and...