The Field Service Technician shall be responsible for executing the defined requirements of any job or project. A job or project is defined as any specific task assigned by the Field Service Supervisor or his designee including the assembly, test, maintenance or repair of RTIES designed/owned or Client designed/owned equipment. Offsite work may be required. Offsite work is defined as any location other than employee's home base. Offsite locations may be local, domestic USA, or international, and may be on land or offshore.
- Assemble and install RTIES and/or Client owned equipment as required by individual projects offshore and onshore at designated worksite
- Disassemble, maintain and repair RTIES and/or Client owned equipment as required by individual projects offshore and onshore at any designated worksite
- Perform Hydro Testing in accordance with established procedures
- Perform Pull/Load Testing in accordance with established procedures
- Prepare and make equipment ready for shipment RTIES and/or Client owned equipment
- Special projects as assigned by management
Qualifications / Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and write English
- 3 - 5 years related work experience
- Must be able to complete Water Survival training and have or obtain a valid US passport.
- Hands on mechanical experience
- Hydro Test experience a plus