G&B Solutions, Inc has an excellent opportunity for a Sr Windows Administrator (Exchange SME) in Washington, DC.
Subject Matter Expert for the Windows Support team reporting to the Task Manager. Completes and assigns work to Windows Team members, creates project documentation, reports on and completes technical projects and team assigned tasks. Manages all aspects of Exchange, Active Directory and Group Policy. Manages VMWare instances.
• At least 4 years experience in a large organization responsible for administering, operating, maintaining, and securing a large-scale computer network.
• At least 3 years experience in a technical leadership or supervisory role.
• At least 3 years experience in a large organization responsible for deploying computer system applications in a client/server network environment.
• Thorough knowledge of computer network telecommunications, Windows Server operating systems, and the TCP/IP protocol.
• Thorough knowledge of network management protocols and related standard tools.
• Thorough knowledge of network-based application software such as Exchange, and SMS.
• Thorough knowledge of telecommunications, network, and computer security issues and established security practices.
• At least 4 years experience troubleshooting network problems and providing solutions.
• 2 years in testing and implementing PC/LAN technologies and computer system applications.
• 3 years networking administration experience in a large organization or corporation.
• Experience evaluating current networks, identifying deficiencies, and recommending performance improvements.
VSE brings military hand-me-downs back into fashion. The company provides engineering, testing, and logistics services for the US Army,...