ABOUT IRON MOUNTAIN
Iron Mountain (NYSE: IRM) is the industry leader in information protection and storage services. Since going public in 1996, Iron Mountain has grown from $139M in revenues to a Fortune 1000 company with over $3B in revenues. Forbes magazine has recognized Iron Mountain as one of the "Top 400 Best Big Companies" and FORTUNE Magazine has consistently ranked the Company as one of “America's Most Admired Companies” for diversified outsourcing. In early 2009, Iron Mountain was added to the prestigious S&P 500 Index.
The Company offers comprehensive records management, data protection, and information destruction solutions along with the expertise and experience to address complex information challenges such as rising storage costs, litigation, regulatory compliance and disaster recovery. Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain is a trusted partner to more than 120,000 corporate clients throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Pacific Rim. For more information, visit www.ironmountain.ca .
As a Courier you have the responsibility of driving a company vehicle; transporting material from customers and Iron Mountain locations; loading and unloading vehicle with the help of a variety of mechanisms; using wireless scanning technology; preparing paperwork; assessing and performing the daily maintenance of the Mobile Shred Vehicle to ensure it functions efficiently.
Being a Courier is a highly physical job that requires the ability to perform the following: lifting material up to 70 pounds, pushing, pulling, standing and walking for extended periods of time.
HOURS OF WORK : Saturday and Sunday 8am- 5pm additional hours available on weekdays.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record and safe/efficient-driving skills.
- 2 years of route transportation experience in a similar environment – is an asset.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to communicate in a professional manner.
- Computer proficiency, experience with wireless scanning technology – is an asset.
- Capability of handling physical work, using tools to maneuver, and lifting material up to 70 pounds.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background investigation, including: employment and criminal verification.
- Detailed oriented, keen to accuracy and ability to complete paperwork.
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to customer information regulated by the ITAR. Only US Persons are eligible for this level security clearance, hence for this position, Iron Mountain will consider only US Persons.
At this time we are considering only local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship. No agencies or phone calls , please. Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
Iron Mountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You think you have a mountain of paperwork to deal with? Iron Mountain is one of the world's largest records storage and information...