Customer Engineer - Indigo
Provides technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of commercial printing system for HP Indigo equipment. This includes design, development, documentation, testing, calibration, trouble shooting and/or preventative maintenance. The job may focus on diagnosis and repair of electromechanical digital offset printing presses and their associated peripherals at various customer locations normally within a 100 mile radius of location cities, although further travel can be expected.
· Associates (2-year) Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience in print industry, electronics and mechanical system troubleshooting is desired but not required.
· Detailed knowledge in reading wiring diagrams related to digital press equipment.
· Analyzing problems with non-functional electronic/mechanical equipment.
· Preferably, experience in a high tech Field Service Environment.
· Analysis, interpretation and communication of technical data.
· Proficiency with a variety of standard and non-standard equipment and devices.
· Proficiency with a variety of programming languages.
· Knowledge and application of process control principles.
· Demonstrated trouble shooting skills.
· Ability to train others in technical processes and/or equipment maintenance.
· Effective written/verbal communication and analytical skills.
· Prioritizes and organizes own work.
· Effective in a team environment as well as operating independently.
· Experience in the print industry a plus.
A working knowledge of primary and subtractive color theory and xerography is a plus
Yes, 75 % of the Time
HP - 10 months ago
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...