This is an entry-level full position - the hours are 8:30-5pm (Mon-Fri)
Rich Media Group is sourcing for a dynamic and enthusiastic Administrative Assistant who functions in an efficient, detail-oriented, and proactive manner. The ideal candidate is a seasoned professional who has deep experience supporting senior management with global responsibilities in a fast-paced global financial services firm. The candidate should be a team player, extremely motivated, resourceful, organized, communicative, and able to leverage the managers\' time by completing tasks independently with strong attention to detail.
- Responsible for the daily schedule of one or more individuals, anticipate necessary background material, directions and other items required for each activity on the schedule.
- Maintain busy calendars, schedule meetings, ensure managers arrive to meetings on a broad range of duties from day to day operational activities to scheduling meetings and correspondence with Executive management and Board members and their assistants.
- Meet and greet visitors and clients, answering phones, coordinating conference rooms and meal arrangements.
- Manage inventory of supply stock for the team daily.
- Maintain and track employee timesheets and gather data.
- Process and track expense reports and reimbursements.
- Produce letters, memoranda, presentations, reports, etc. as necessary; proofread documents for appropriate grammar, punctuation and grammer.
- Assist in presentation preparations.
- Provide core administrative support such as faxing, filing, and copying.
Diverse Job Search - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard