Logistics Planning Manager-1300170
Armstrong World Industries' Flooring Products division (AFP) has a great career opportunity for a Demand Planning Manager to be located at our corporate headquarters in Lancaster, PA. In this role, you will be responsible for production control and distribution planning functions for manufactured and sourced products such that the business unit objectives are achieved for working capital (inventory) and customer service (fill rates) while ensuring the effective use of manufacturing/distribution assets and/or vendor capabilities. This position will have supervisory responsibility for approximately 3-5 demand planners/analysts.
- Manage forecast analysis
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing on item/product family forecasts
- Seamlessly communicate major Supply Chain changes throughout the organization
- Facilitate the monthly Sales and Operations planning process
- Coordinate the operational planning and integration process
- Develop and publish key reports and forecast accuracy metrics
- Collaborate with customer planners on managing backlog and forecast issues
- Collaborate with production planning and supply chain groups to understand supply chain constraints
- Analyze and understand impact of new product introductions on planning processes and systems
- Recruit, coach and develop talent
- Operate as a liaison with IT for system changes
This position requires up to 10% travel.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Logistics, Operations or related field
- Experience with Sales and Operations Planning
- Experience with Demand Planning and Management Software solutions
- Experience in Building Product Industry
- Experience with managing direct reports
- Experience with SAP
- APICS Certification
We offer competitive benefits including options and choices to fit your needs such as medical, dental, prescription drug, life insurance, long and short term disability coverage, 401k plan, paid time off, and product discount programs.
About the Company:
Established in 1860, Armstrong World Industries, Inc. is a multi-billion dollar global leader in the design and manufacture of floors and ceilings with a focus on innovation, design, and environmental sustainability. Based in Lancaster PA, Armstrong serves both the residential and commercial markets operating plants and distribution centers in eight countries with over 9,000 employees worldwide.
Armstrong is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job: Logistics / Distribution
Primary Location: PA-Lancaster
Other Locations: PA-Lancaster
Armstrong - 19 months ago
Armstrong is a leader in the design and manufacture of floors and ceilings. Our innovative residential and commercial product designs,...