SCO IS LOOKING FOR A PER DIEM RN NURSE!!!
Administer medications. Assess medical emergencies, Monitor narcotic count.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Administer medications as prescribed.
- Assess physical complaints of residents.
- Assess medical emergencies.
- Enter all pertinent information in the case records in accordance with standard nursing procedure. Record and follow up of items in communication log.
- Monitor narcotic count and monitor those to be destroyed by NYS guidelines.
- Review medication tickets daily for expiration.
- Enter progress notes in a timely manner. Other tasks as assigned by Nursing Supervisor.
NYS Driver’s License
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO FURTHER INQUIRE ABOUT THE POSITION ABOVE PLEASE SEND A COPY OF YOUR COVER LETTER INDICATING YOUR POSITION OF INTEREST ALONGSIDE A RESUME TO THE INDIVIDUAL LISTED BELOW VIA FAX OR EMAIL:
Name/Title: Gary LaFemina
SCO Family of Services - 10 months ago