Provides administrative and staff support to an organizational unit.
Requires a high school diploma. Up to 1 year of experience in the field or in a related area. Must be familiar with a variety of the fields concepts practices and procedures.
- Schedules appointments and travel arrangements gives information to callers and takes dictation.
- Composes memos transcribes notes and researches and creates presentations.
- Administers programs projects and/or processes specific to the operating unit served.
- Communicates and interprets administrative and operating policies and procedures.
- Assists in the preparation and coordination of records statistics and reports regarding operations etc.
- Serves as administrative liaison with others internally and outside the organization regarding issues related to purchasing facilities and operations.
- May use applications and other information systems for reporting and inquiry.
- Follow detailed guidelines instructions and procedures. Given by management and staff.
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...