RN Case Management Coordinator- Full-Time Big Springs, Huntsville, AL
About the Opportunity:
- Coordinates clinical operations to ensure compliance with Medicare and Managed Care requirements.
- Coordinates patient's health care services and discharge planning
- Identifies Medicare and Managed Care entitlement and eligibility for prospective patients.
- Monitors MDS documentation and charting requirements that support services provided to meeting billing requirements.
- Conducts daily assessments of Medicare and Managed Care patients and coordinates with therapy to develop treatment plans and conduct discharge planning.
- Conducts weekly Medicare/case management meetings to review plan of care.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company's Code of Business Conduct, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, BSN preferred.
- Valid RN license in the state employed.
- Three years of nursing experience in a long term care environment preferred.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients and their family members, and at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of Medicare regulations
- Ability to be accurate, concise and detail oriented.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
*Kindred Healthcare proudly supports Affirmative Action. Drug-free work environment.
If you are a current
AL-Huntsville-Kindred Trans Care and Rehab-Big Springs
The word "kindred" has many meanings, including allied, similar and family. We believe the name reflects our business as well as...