Our client has a job vacancy for a Trauma & Orthopaedic Physiotherapist work in East Yorkshire. The pay rate for this role is 26 per hour (limited company worker).
- Managing an acute adult case-load to carry out rehabilitative therapy programs.
- Planning for follow-up and post-discharge visits in conjunction with community teams.
- Working within a multidisciplinary team with other health professionals to deliver comprehensive treatment.
You must have a relevant qualification in Physiotherapy, be professionally registered in the area you wish to work and be eligible to work in the UK. Candidates applying to work in England must hold a HCPC registration. You must have a minimum of 2 year post qualifying experience working within a similar role.
This vacancy is advertised by Glen Curtis, if you are interested in this vacancy please click the link below to apply now.
What you can expect from About Heath Professionals:
About Health Professionals is part of Sanctuary Personnel, the largest independently owned social work recruitment company in the UK. Our high level of commitment and support within the allied health market separates us from other agencies in the sector.
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive health care experience
- Choice of a variety of positions throughout the UK within many specialism's
- Excellent rates of pay
- Automatic job alerts tailored to your requirements and experience
- PAYE or LTD company payments
- Excellent Referral Scheme - 250 for each successfully placed referral
- Preferred supplier to 170 local authorities and organisations such as the NHS.
- Specialist social work training division 'Sanctuary Training'
- We have our own DBS (formerly CRB) umbrella body, including faster online DBS applications
- Double winners of the 2012 national Recruiter Awards for Excellence in the 'Best Public Sector Recruitment Agency' and 'Best Client Service' categories
- Six-time winners of the Archant Recruitment awards
British Medical Jobs
- 2 years ago - save job