Job Requisition Number 73694BR
Market Title Merchandiser-Retail Representative - Full Time - HIS
Primary Work Location Mississippi-Jackson
Position Status Full Time
Average Hours Per Week (Note: These hours are estimated and are subject to frequent increases/decreases due to business needs) 36-40
Store Number(s) 2902, 2907, 2909, 2912, 2913, 2917
Job Overview CROSSMARK has full-time retail jobs available Monday – Friday, and is looking for merchandisers to add to its Retail Team at a popular Home Improvement Retailer. If you are an independent, self-starter that enjoys flexibility in your work environment then CROSSMARK’s Retail Merchandising Team has the perfect opportunity for you!
As a member of the CROSSMARK Home Improvement Boards Team, you will work in a retail - warehouse environment and perform regularly scheduled in-store product maintenance as well as specifically assigned projects. The primary function of this team is to maintain the Specialty Board lumber categories through regularly scheduled service.
Summary This position is responsible for the delivery of excellent customer service to our clients in key aspects of the Home Improvement industry. You will work in a retail/warehouse environment and perform regularly scheduled in-store product maintenance as well as specifically assigned projects. This position requires schedule flexibility and may include overnight work.
Duties and Responsibilities Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Note: The description of responsibilities outlined above is not an absolute list and additional job-related tasks are expected to be performed as directed by management.
- Performance of all regularly scheduled in-store service functions to include set integrity, product maintenance, and POP compliance as well as project specific duties that include planogram compliance, fixture assembly, and POP placement.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with store management and associates.
- Effectively communicate all store level challenges, opportunities, and feedback to your District Manager.
- Able to work effectively with others in a team environment.
- Conduct product knowledge classes with store personnel when applicable.
- Adhere to attendance and schedule guidelines as required by Home Depot and CROSSMARK.
- Participation in all company and client sponsored training sessions including overnight and out-of-town travel.
- Ability to lift 40-50 pounds with minimal effort.
- Ability to work at various heights which may require repetitive bending at the waist/knees and frequent squatting.
- Assembly and installation of displays, fixtures, shelving, and product placement.
- Ability to travel more than 100 miles if necessary.
- Availability of reliable transportation that includes owning a vehicle with valid auto insurance.
Additional Requirements To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Other Functions (Desirable aspects of the position):
- Ability to travel – 10-90% depending on the individual position and geographical location
- Flexible hours – Day/Overnight hours or a combination of the two
- Ability to comply with company policies
- Internet access
- Must be able to read plan-o-grams
- Ability to communicate effectively with management
- Ability to understand and execute per management direction
- Must possess required job-related tools as listed
Education: High School diploma or GED equivalent
- A positive and professional attitude
- Ability to assess and resolve service issues
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Ability to perform at 100%
- Ability to generate and communicate store-level feedback to management
- Motivated to succeed
- Ability to accurately follow direction
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
Experience: Prior experience working in the home improvement industry is a plus but not required
Physical Demands: Must be able to lift up to 40-50 lbs. regularly and repetitively
Supervisory Responsibility, if any: None
Working Conditions (environment in which the job is performed): Retail/warehouse environment.
Language Skills: English is the primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
Crossmark - 21 months ago
CROSSMARK helps clients in the consumer packaged goods industry get products in and out of stores. The company provides headquarter sales...