The position of Chief Talent Officer reports directly to the CEO, and will become a member of the executive leadership team upon his/her hire and will be based in Denver, at corporate headquarters. The HR function today consists of one manager, two administrators and a full-time recruiter.
This position must provide the critical thinking to ensure that we have the best possible culture and programs to attract, retain and grow talent in our industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Contribute to business strategy. Execute the company roadmap. Energize the company every day. Constantly develop and enhance our culture. Ensure that our culture pillar objectives are exceeded.
• Groom our leaders and managers. Design and prescribe assignments and special projects that build experience and skills to support HOSTING’s growth. Ensure we have a leadership pipeline.
• Forecast talent needs. Hire the best possible talent across all our functional areas. Ensure that functional area leaders appreciate the value of talent and are constantly focused on developing their teams.
• Provide strong, hands-on leadership to the HR organization. Inspire them to greatness. Ensure that it is completely aligned to the company’s roadmap and growth strategies.
• Harness the power of analytics to inform and empower the HR function.
• Reinvent and constantly improve our key talent development processes, including reviews and career planning.
• Ensure that our compensation practices are competitive and aligned to our company roadmap.
• Proactively retain top talent by assessing risk areas in the company and applying tailored retention strategies.
• Ensure that our social media and marketing materials encourage the best talent to join us.
• Work seamlessly with the rest of the executive team and inspire great collaboration.
• Deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Skills and Position Requirements:
• Strong track record – you’ve personally been responsible for the human capital function of a 100+ employee company that has grown rapidly.
• Technology services industry experience demonstrating that you understand the mentality of and special needs of this talent set.
• Consistent track record of increasing responsibility.
• Strategic thinker, yet at the same time, very execution oriented and hands-on.
• Positive personality – one who energizes others, and can bring out the best in them.
• Strong methodology for finding and assessing talent.
• Outstanding time management skills – must be focused on what it important at all times.
• Decisive and aggressive – has a passion for growing and developing organizations.
• Constantly looks for new “Best in Class” results in the human capital function.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills in order to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
• Excellent written, oral, and presentation communication skills.
• Effective listener – one who can easily build trust inside the HR function but also across divisions.
• Strong financial foundation
• Bachelor’s degree
• Approximately 20%
• Attractive Base Salary
• Annual Performance Bonus
• Relocation Assistance (if needed)
• Comprehensive Employee Benefits Program
Why Work for Hosting.com?
• You will have a critical, highly visible role and the opportunity to make a huge impact.
• Your role is mission critical to the Company’s growth strategy and success – the Company’s founders want your help in determining what steps need to be taken and when.
• You will be a member of the Company’s executive management team.
• The industry is very hot today – products and services are in great demand.
• The Company has the highest customer satisfaction numbers in the industry.
• HOSTING is a true Cloud provider and one of the first to market.
• The Gartner Group follows the firm, holds them in very high regard and rates us as a Challenger in their annual “Magic Quadrant” survey.
Hosting.com - 17 months ago