We're looking for a Program Manager (PM) to organize, resource, and manage the internal and external multidisciplinary teams and customer relationships on medium size and/or complex US Military and associated programs. The incumbent may also serve as Deputy Program Manager on larger or highly complex programs.
The qualifications we need you to possess are:
- Assumes responsibility for the achievement of program technical and revenue and cost objectives and establishment and management of customer and internal and external team relationships.
- Plans, develops, and implements team policies and goals.
- Creates project plan which includes process definition and risk management plan.
- Organizes and coordinates activities of the team that may include manufacturing, engineering, planning, maintenance, or research and development.
- Analyzes team budget estimates against program goals and price/cost objectives and allocates operating budget.
- Tracks program progress via earned value or similar method.
- Assumes responsibility for RFP, RFQ, RFI, etc., which will fall within his/her team.
- Communicates effectively with customers, our project team(s), and with US Military management team, including monthly sales forecasts, monthly program review presentations, status reports, and In-Progress Review presentations.
- In a matrix organization, manages up to 25 team members in a multidisciplinary team.
- Is responsible for the overall support, coordination, and results of team activities.
- Complies with and ensures department compliance with company health, safety and environmental policies, as well as all applicable U.S. Export and security regulations.
- Performs other duties as required.
- BA/BS degree from a four-year college or university (engineering oriented communications engineering preferred) or five+ years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of both education and experience such as US Military service in a relevant MOS or leadership position.
- 5+ years Program or Project Management experience with US DoD or DHS programs (or equivalent experience).
- Technical or product-oriented programs experience.
- Experience in building and managing cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Working knowledge of standard planning tools (MS Project, Excel, etc.) and Earned Value Management.
- Approximately 5-10% US travel required.
- Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident and eligible for US Security Clearance (candidates with a current clearance preferred).
Global Network Recruiting - 2 years ago
To really know a person IRIS International doesn't look deep into their eyes. Instead, the company manufactures automated in-vitro diag...