This position is responsible for providing patient care in a safe and effective manner. Responsibilities include directing LVN/PCA activity, synthesizing patient information, assessment of patients, planning of care/intervention, teaching of patients/family, implementation of treatment plan, MD orders, documentation and evaluation. Integration of patient care standards are incorporated into all clinical activities.
- One year acute care experience in Medical Surgical required. In lieu of this experience, consideration will be made for staff with strong education and associated experiential background and work experience.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- Graduate of RN School of Nursing; BSN preferred.
- Current CA RN license
- Current Healthcare Provider CPR
- Current ACLS (For New Graduate/New to the Specialty RN Required within first six months in specialty.)
- Basic Dysrhythmia
- NIH Trained preferred
- Chemotherapy Certification (Required within first six months; New Grads within first twelve months.)
AHMC Healthcare Inc
- 3 years ago - save job