Maintain the smooth and timely flow of plant production ensuring a
quality product is delivered to the next operation and customer.
Achieve the business goals of the operation including cost, quality
safety, and delivery.
Coach, develop, and support hourly associates. Hold associates
accountable for attainment of objectives.
Drive Business Center strategies to the floor level.
- BS in any engineering discipline desired
- 1-3 years experience in production manufacturing process and equipment
- Prior work with training/organizational development or in another function desired
- Knowledge of Production/Maintenance Team structure, operations and requirements
- Knowledge of basic HR/training functions
- Familiarization with budget developement/management
- Knowledge of customer service techniques
- Knowledge of organizational development
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience required.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber - 2 years ago
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. A Fortune 500 company, we employ approximately 73,000 people and manufacture our...