- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Identify associate, customer, and/or supplier concerns
- Implement the business plan for area of responsibility
- Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
- Monitor and manage productivity of area of responsibility
- Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility
- Associate's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field and 1 year supervisory experience OR Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field OR 1 year Walmart Logistics Management experience OR 1 year Walmart Logistics Management experience OR 2 years supervisory experience
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year Microsoft Office experience.
- 2 or more years Walmart Logistics supervisory experience.
- 3 or more years supervisory experience.
- Both Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field; AND 1 year supervisory experience.
Area Manager-Floor (WM.com)
Walmart Stores - 17 months ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...