Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing North America, Inc (TEMA)
Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing North America, Inc (TEMA) is the alignment of Toyota's North American R&D and manufacturing operations, joining the operations, planning and technical functions. Established in April 2006, TEMA strengthens Toyota's North American customer focus, through improved supplier cooperation, overall speed, flexibility and attention to quality. TEMA headquarters in Erlanger, KY, house the Toyota Operations Center and the Toyota Planning Center. The main offices for the Toyota Technical Center are in Ann Arbor, MI.
This position is located in Georgetown, KY
Description of Responsibilities:
- Cost Justification of Refurbishment/Expansion Projects
- Application of Local, State, Regional, and North American Standards and Codes into Equipment Design Specification / Bid Packages
- Risk Assessment Development for North American Stamping Equipment
- Procurement of North American Supplied Equipment
- Project Planning and Schedule Management for NAMC Installations
- Cost Planning and Budget Management
- Installation Resources Management and Risk Assessment
- Confirmation of Specification, Safety and Functionality of NAMC Equipment
- Coordination, Control, and Management of Contract Labor to Complete Multiple, Simultaneous Projects
- Interface with Contractors / Skilled Trades, Affiliate Companies, Engineers and Equipment Manufacturers
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Equivalent Work Experience
- Experience with Equipment Design Engineering Reviews
- Automotive/Automotive Supplier Experience
- AutoCAD/Microsoft Office Experience
- Interest in "Hands-On" Engineering
APPLYING AT TOYOTA
- Toyota Production System Knowledge
- Stamping Press and/or Automation Equipment Knowledge
- Project Management Experience
Should this opportunity not fit your current career goals and qualifications, we invite you to complete an electronic Candidate Profile on our website. Based on this profile, you have the option to be notified, via e-mail, of future opportunities, which may fit your career goals and qualifications.
TOYOTA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
TEMA - Toyota Motor Engineering and Manufacturing North America
Yes, 50% of the time
Toyota - 19 months ago
Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) primarily conducts business in the automotive industry. Toyota also conducts business in the finance and...