The Senior Account Executive -- Graphic Communications (SAE-GC) is directly responsible for selling the full portfolio of Ricoh USA production products and software solutions into a pre-defined account base of print service providers - consisting of commercial print, direct mail and fulfillment, and graphic arts customers. The territory is unique to the SAE-GC, and will consist of all accounts in the Commercial Print vertical including Quick Print, Print for Pay, Commercial Print, Direct Mail, Photo Shops, Art Reproduction, Book Printers, Franchise Print (Sir Speedy/PIP, Alphagraphics, Allegra, MinuteMan, ICED ) and any customer that manufacturers and sells print as a product (the definition of Commercial Print should not include any CRD that happens to produce and sell print to outside customers if it is not their core purpose). The territory should include all CP accounts with the bulk of these accounts in the $1M and above annual sales. The territory should include all commercial print accounts in a given territory and should be a purely commercial print assignment.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- Responsible for spearheading Ricoh USA's expansion in key markets (Commercial Print, Direct Mail, Print for Pay and Graphic Arts) through the development of a targeted customer strategy that includes customer segmentation, customer awareness activities and establishing customer relationships.
- Manages, protects and develops territory base by analyzing and developing solutions for new and existing customer business communication requirements; Delivers, installs and supports production strategies, products, and equipment within assigned territory.
- Meets or exceeds unit, revenue and gross profit expectations including ongoing page growth within assigned accounts.
- Prepares and presents benchmark demonstrations, proposals, and value propositions to account base.
- Takes ownership for the resolution of any ongoing workflow/technical issues with customers (in conjunction with Professional Services/Customer Service).
- Maintains records of all account activity within sales database and serves as first line of contact with customers in the creation and maintenance of accurate paperwork on each sale.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years business to business sales experience with 2 years of advanced selling assignments (preferably networked, high-volume color print products sold in large user environments)
- Commercial Print Industry experience preferred
Ricoh Americas represents Japan's Ricoh Company in Central America, North America, and South America. The unit markets, sells, and...