Are you looking for a stable growing company…. than Mosaic is the company for you!
Since 1984, Mosaic Community Services has transformed lives throughout central Maryland. Mosaic is devoted to its mission of enhancing the quality of life and promoting recovery to individuals with mental illness. We are committed to the success of our clients and employees.
Mosaic is currently seeking a part time Psychiatrist. This unique opportunity has become available for a part time psychiatrist to join a team of clinicians providing services at our outpatient clinics. Mosaic is seeking an experienced Psychatrist to focus on continuity of patient care and sensitivity to the needs of patients and families.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties :
- Provide direct psychiatric services through the comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of patients, including prescribing and administering medications.
- Provide professional consultation to staff, participate in staff conferences, and serve on clinical committees.
- Complete necessary medical records and reports.
- Completes required Authorization Reviews, treatment plan reviews and session clinic notes previous to due dates.
- Supervise and provide necessary medical services of psychiatric clients. Primary and/or non-psychiatric medical care will be referred to appropriate sources.
- Supervise the treatment plans of assigned clients.
- Supervise and consult on medical screen reviews.
- Testify at court hearing of clients as necessary.
- Participate on quality assurance, educational, and professional committees as assigned by the Medical/Clinical Director.
- Develop and/or participate in research protocols as approved.
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy. BC/BE required.
- 3 years of psychiatric residency from an approved Adult Program. 5 years of psychiatric residency from an approved Child and Family Program or whatever requirements that award a Doctorate of Medicine and preferable board certification.
- Expertise in use of psychotropic drugs. Knowledge and competency in all facets of mental health treatment.
- Strong interpersonal skills to participate in service delivery with an interdisciplinary team.
- Ability to give, receive and analyze information, prepare written materials and articulate treatment goals and treatment plans. Must understand people from all walks of live and be able to communicate effectively with them.
Mosaic Community Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Check out the Mosaic video showing our commitment to our clients, employees, and community http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_Ox9y-_dB8
Unique opportunity has become available for a full time/part time psychiatrist to join a team of clinicians providing services at our outpatient clinics. Mosaic is seeking a psychiatrist with experience and expertise in outpatient psychiatry, focus on continuity of patient care and sensitivity to the needs of patients and families.