Love your job!
Looking for a Store Manager for our Burlingame store!
Why do people love working for us? Because we have the most enthusiastic, dedicated staff around. Because our customers are always smiling. And because we know how to have fun. We're seriously passionate about great tea and amazing customer service, and we want to share it with the world.
Sound good? Then join us in our mission of making the world smile -- one cup at a time.
Who we are:
We're a North American company headquartered in Montreal and Boston, and growing like crazy. In just over four years, we've opened over 100 stores coast to coast, with plenty more to come. We're best known for our super-friendly staff, above-and-beyond customer service, modern design and of course our huge collection of world-class, exclusive teas.
What we are looking for:
- An energetic people-person capable of exuding positivity and consistently delivering outstanding, personalized retail service
- A hands-on manager with a track record of consistently improving sales performance through best practices, team building and effective sales and store operations strategies
- An inspiring and motivational leader with a proven capacity to lead and develop teams
- Passionate and knowledgeable about tea or willingness to learn and become a tea expert
- 3 years of experience in a management position
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office
What we offer you:
- We work hard to create the most positive, fun and creative work environment possible -- that's why our staff is so passionate about working for us
- Competitive compensation, incentives, discounts and benefits package
- Opportunity for advancement in a fast-growing organization
Thank you for your interest in joining the fun, exciting team at DAVIDsTEA. We will get in touch if you've been selected for an interview. If you aren't contacted this time around, be sure to check out our Careers page at www.davidstea.com -- we update it all the time with new openings. We are growing fast, and new opportunities are always popping up!
Indeed - 5 months ago
We're a North American company headquartered in Montreal and Boston, and growing like crazy. In just under four years, we've opened over 75...