An ERP Integrations Developer assists in the development, maintenance, troubleshooting and debugging of specific integration endpoints and features under the supervision of experienced EAI developers. The position requires testing and documenting OnBase integrations as well as a willingness to learn new technologies and applications.
This individual needs to demonstrate exceptional teamwork. They must also possess the tenacity necessary to learn new technologies and uncover new ways to integrate line of business systems with the OnBase software suite.
- At least a 4 year technical degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to accurately follow directions
- Ability to work independently and creatively as well as in teams
- Experience programming in structured languages
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems and Windows programming
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in one or more of the following languages: C#, Java, any ERP domain specific language such as ABAP, PeopleCode, Cobol, etc.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented concepts. Familiarity with SOA desirable.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose issues
- Ability to follow a formal software development methodology
- Ability to learn new systems and technologies
- Attention to detail
- Basic understanding of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies based on .NET Framework
- Knowledge of web messaging technologies such as WCF, Web Services, XML etc.
- Functional or Technical experience with Enterprise Software such as SAP, PeopleSoft, Lawson, Siebel, JD Edwards, Oracle, Banner, or DataTel.
- Working knowledge of OnBase software (usage and programming)
- Experience with Middleware platforms such as Microsoft BizTalk, JBoss, or WebSphere
- 15% based upon need. Typically travel would be to attend training classes for third party software or to investigate new avenues of integration at a customer site.
1. Develop production quality code that is maintainable, readable, commented and unit tested under minimal supervision
2. Implement proof of concepts that integrate OnBase software with third party line of business systems.
3. Gain a functional understanding of line of business systems and functional areas personally worked on. This may require attaining business process expertise.
4. Implement software changes that are consistent with established OnBase architecture
5. Efficiently troubleshoot, diagnose, and debug issues by applying best practices with guidance
6. Understand and follow the Hyland Software Change Request process and software development lifecycle
7. Communicate relevant information to Developers, Quality Assurances Associates and Documentation Specialists, as well as other departments involved in the software development lifecycle
8. Learn and grow in both relevant technologies used within OnBase and outwardly facing technologies used to integrate OnBase with third party systems.
9. Work well as part of a team, both within your department and with external departments such as quality assurance, sales, and services.
10. Develop the ability to plan and provide estimates on tasks
- Conduct business in accordance with Hyland's core values and display the character traits described in the "Sweet Sixteen"
- Faithfully and diligently work to satisfy your internal and external customers beyond expectations
- Enthusiastically perform all activities that are requested of you by management
- AIIM ECM Practitioner
- OnBase Proficiency Exams
- MS BizTalk Developer Certification (Exam 70-595)
Hyland Software - 17 months ago