We are currently seeking an Application Developer to be responsible for application development activities for assigned projects. May provide support of larger computer systems and/or systems products and operating environments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Code modules from detailed design documents.
• Address support tickets assigned by Lead Developer.
• Create and implement Unit Test Plans.
• Communicate specific build requirements and considerations to Lead Developer.
• Ensure complete documentation of all coding activities.
• Performs other related duties as required or requested.
Education & Experience:
• Education equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating knowledge of data processing equipment, programming languages, programming techniques, operating systems, and test and data management.
• Three or more years of systems programming/analysis experience, demonstrating the ability to analyze and solve logical problems such as may be found in mathematics, statistics, etc.
• Must be current on ASP programming technology and tools.
Stericycle - 2 years ago
Stericycle, Inc. is engaged in the management of regulated waste and providing an array of related services. The Company operates in the...