In this role, you will be responsible for Data Center performance and recovery, capacity planning to ensure scalability, technology lifecycle management, and adherence to existing and future Service Level Agreements General Networking experience with knowledge of TCP/IP, Firewalls, Routing and LAN/WAN topology
Job Functions /Responsibilities:
Maintains system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, and networks and operating and system management systems.
• Monitor and maintain HP/Dell servers using vendor provided analysis tools.
• Serves as an escalation and primary contact for issues reported to or by helpdesk personnel.
• Configure and update hardware and software to ensure optimal performance and security.
• Secure system by developing system access, monitoring, control and evaluation.
• Establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures.
• Works with outside contractors as needed to troubleshoot or implement hardware and software technologies.
• Primary on-call duties at least one week as part of a ~ 6 week rotation.
• Secondary responsibilities may arise (7x24 operations) to address specific scenarios outside normal rotation
• Collaborates with management and employees to ensure information system resources meet organizational needs in accordance with established enterprise vision, mission, and values.
• Strong team player with the ability to multitask and can adapt to any situation or environment. Willingness to work in small teams or on an individual basis.
• General hardware experience with installation/repair e.g. installing hard drives/ram troubleshooting hardware issues.
• General operating system experience with windows 2003/2008, linux: Redhat/Debian, Active Directory 2008 and Microsoft Server Administration, including Terminal Services.
• Travel up to 15%
eClinicalWorks - 19 months ago
eClinicalWorks® develops and implements ambulatory electronic health records (EHRs) with practice management and patient portal...