MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS |
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
• Possession of a valid California Clinical Rehabilitative LSH, (ie: Speech Language Pathology credential);
• Meet NCLB “Highly Qualified” criteria
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
Develop, guide and coordinate placement procedures and attend meetings for students presented to the County, other districts in the SELPA, and service agencies’ Individualized Education Program Teams for the Aurally Handicapped/Aphasic or Severe Oral Language Handicapped/Multiple Handicapped programs.
Applications from qualified candidates are invited. A complete application file consists of:
• A completed certificated EDJOIN application;
• Letter of Application;
• An up-to-date resume;
• Three letters of recommendation (no more than two years old);
• Transcripts of degrees held;
• Proof of credentials/licenses held.
To submit an application you must log onto www.EDJOIN.org. Applicants are responsible for assuring that Personnel receive the online submission of their application before the deadline date. Applicants must be sure they are submitting a complete application packet with all required documents. Incomplete application packets will not be considered. For questions regarding the position, you may contact Personnel Services at (909) 820-7700 ext. 2424.
EdJoin.org - 14 months ago