Under Armour Retail is seeking a brand passionate Sales Associate. The Sales Associate is responsible for individual sales performance. By maintaining a working knowledge of all Under Armour products, the Sales Associate will provide the Specialty experience to our customers though Service Culture and recommending the best. The Sales Associate must have a passion for the UA brand, embody UA culture and believe in the company spirit and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
What will I do at UA?
Provide support as Sales Associate and other assigned duties as needed
- Confirm receipt of merchandise, ensuring ASN’s are received according to company directive within 24 hours.
- Maintain damages and return authorization requests
- Process damages and return authorizations every 2 weeks
- Process product that is available for a price reduction sell through
- Monitor inventory levels and sell through during peak, process and replenish merchandise, receive and monitor floor stock.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising and display maintenance.
- Processing shipment on arrival while keeping teammates aware of stock availability and the arrival of new product.
- Provide feedback to Freight Supervisor regarding selling trends.
- Maintain awareness of all product knowledge, merchandising promotions, test merchandise, and advertisements.
- Maintain a clean, organized stockroom.
What does UA need from me?
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualifications to be considered:
- Ability to work varied hours/days, schedule matches needs of the business.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers & teammates.
- Ability to move or handle merchandise up to 50lbs.
- Ability to process information/merchandise through computer and/or point-of-sale register system.
- Ability to freely access all areas of the store; including the selling floor, stock area and register area.
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to run the store.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Some retail experience preferred
- Must be 18 or older
Under Armour - 23 months ago
Under Armour (NYSE: UA) is a leading developer, marketer and distributor of branded performance products for men, women and youth. As of...