Maintenance Assistant –Full Time-KTCR-Rolling Hills
Help us keep our building and the grounds as clean and beautiful as they should be, to match our reputation as a first class healthcare facility. We also need you to keep our equipment (air conditioning, refrigerators, washers and dryers for example) in tip-top shape.
Maintenance Assistant Maintenance Assistants Grounds Maintenance Lawn Maintenance Handyman Handy Man Handy-Man
- Monitor building/equipment renovations, remodeling or replacement projects done by contractors
- Inspect grounds: cut grass, trim, and general upkeep
- Participate in painting, redecorating, carpentry, concrete and masonry projects
- Under supervision, maintain/repair HVAC, refrigerators, boilers, washers/dryers and other equipment
- Conduct and document inspection of fire control equipment and sprinkler systems; coordinate and document monthly fire drills
- Maintain weekly log of hot water temperature, generator checklist, monthly fire alarm testing and sprinkler pressure for survey and safety compliance
- Perform other tasks as assigned
If you are a current
- The Maintenance Assistant must have knowledge of building codes and rules/regulations regarding the operation of plant equipment as well as HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems. Must be aware of and comply with OSHA and other safety requirements. Able to operate mowing equipment. Effective communication with residents, their families and other facility staff is important. A High School diploma or equivalent is preferred with one year of experience in building maintenance required.
IN-New Albany-Kindred Transitional Care and Rehab-Rolling Hills
Kindred Healthcare - 20 months ago
The word "kindred" has many meanings, including allied, similar and family. We believe the name reflects our business as well as...