The San Francisco office of Skidmore, Owings & Merrill is currently seeking a licensed interiors architectural professional to join their team.
- Performs work on basic segments of a project.
- Contributes to detailed preparation of design and construction documents and solutions to general architectural problems.
- Exhibits understanding of design philosophy of projects and relates assigned tasks to that philosophy.
- Checks and coordinates details and dimensions.
- Reviews shop drawings and samples.
- Coordinates work with the project team.
- Adheres to procedures and directions.
- Organizes and prioritizes own work efforts and those working in a collaborative effort.
- Contributes to team effort through the spirit of cooperation.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of local office standards, policies and procedures.
The American Institute of Architects
- 2 years ago - save job
Skidmore Owings & Merrill prefers a skyline view. One of the world's largest architectural and engineering firms, Skidmore Owings...