Line of Service: Advisory
Industry: Products & Services
State & City: WA-Seattle
Travel Requirements: 81-100%
Position Type: Full Time
Auto req ID: 51295BR-8
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading firm that services clients that include the Fortune 500, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career and personal brand? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (www.pwc.com/us) is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC US) helps clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the advantage of being part of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 180,000 people in over 158 countries across the PwC network are committed to deliver quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. People across the PwC network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC US, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
From strategy through execution, PwC Advisory helps clients build their next competitive advantage. As the world's second largest global consulting provider, we combine the breadth of knowledge of over 35,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. A long history of working with many of the world's largest and most complex companies means we really understand the unique business challenges our clients face better than most consultancies.
Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Products & Services Industries practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. Products & Services Industries includes multiple sectors: Automotive, Energy & Mining, Entertainment, Media & Communications, Industrial Products / Manufacturing, Private Equity, Retail & Consumer, Technology, and Utilities. Other sectors supported by our team include Healthcare, Financial Services and Public Sector.
Our Oracle consultants help clients identify and execute against their enterprise resource planning needs using Oracle. This high performing team helps clients use Oracle solutions to solve our clients business problems in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.
Demonstrates proven expertise and success with leading teams to generate a vision, to establish direction and motivate members, as well as create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, to encourage improvement and innovation.
Demonstrates proven expertise and success leading consultation efforts and understanding Oracle applications-based solutions, including:
- Selling, executing and leading all aspects of complex engagements within the Oracle product suite achieving on-time and on-budget delivery
- Developing new market-differentiated Oracle solutions and leading proposal development efforts.
- Assisting clients in the technical implementation and support of Oracle application-packaged solutions to improve business processes, including but not limited to: Fusion, EBS, PeopleSoft, CC&B, Siebel and Hyperion.
Demonstrates an intimate level of knowledge about the common issues facing PwC's clients of all Industries and Sectors.
Demonstrates proven expert-level abilities leading technical development efforts and off-shore development resources related to the Oracle product suite, including specialization in RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions) design and development or Oracle Applications DBA and the following:
- Designing, implementing & supporting complex business processes in an Oracle environment.
- Designing, building, testing and deploying the technical components required for successful Oracle solutions.
- Identifying and addressing client needs: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection.
- Leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation.
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary:
7 years of experience
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required:
Travel requirements: 80%
This role will be focused on the selling and oversight of Transformational Oracle Retail software implementations to PwC Grocery Retail clients and Packaged Goods Manufacturing clients.
PwC - 30+ days ago
PricewaterhouseCoopers (www.pwc.com) provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value...