Sales Coordinator ;
- Works closely with our Director of Sales, to promote and sell guest rooms and meeting facilities in order to build hotel occupancy and revenue.
- Also deal with administrative work - paperworks, agreements and payments the guests made for their events.
- Primary focus is inside sales and includes coordinating meeting room details, incoming inquires, pro-active sales calls for new business, etc.
- Position may include some travel to assist with Sales Blitz’s and other promotional opportunities.
- Communicate Effectively, both Orally and in Writing
- Sales Techniques and Business Etiquette
- Customer Service Skills in Professional Manner
- Proficiency in Data Entry and Computer Skills, Composition of Letters and Reports
- Keen Attention to Detail when Reviewing Materials
- Ability to Handle Multiple Tasks Simultaneously and Efficiently
- At least 2 years experience within the Hotel/ Hospitality industry.
- College degree preferred, but not required.