Wetland Biologist/Soil Scientist
Job ID: 2012-8205
Area of Interest: Soil Science
Job Type: Full Time
# of Positions: 1
Education (Minimum): Bachelors Degree
Posted Date: 8/15/2012
Experience (Years): 5
Founded in Canada in 1960, we are a respected, employee-owned, global company providing consulting, design, and construction services in earth, environment, and related areas of energy. Today, our clients span the world's major economic drivers: oil and gas, mining, manufacturing, power, transportation, water resources, and more. Our 8,000 people deliver deep technical understanding, cross-disciplinary thinking and a passion to help our clients succeed.
The Golder U.S. team (Golder Associates Inc.) is consistently voted a top consulting firm to work for and operates out of 45 offices across the country from Anchorage, Alaska to Tampa, Florida. Since the first office opened in 1968, we have built a reputation for providing innovative, quality solutions. From our initial strength in geotechnical engineering, our services expanded to meet the increasing range of client needs, including environmental compliance and remediation.
The Birmarck office of Golder Associates Inc. is looking for a qualified candidate to fill a Wetland Biologist/Soil Scientist opportunity with a focus on the oil and gas sector.
- Providing technical services related to wetland survey/ delineation, soil classification, and reclamation to clients in the North Dakota area within the oil and gas, mining, and power sectors;
- Developing local client relationships, contributing to proposals and technical deliverables, and maintaining communication between the clients and with the Golder consulting community;
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in environmental science, soil science or related discipline;
- Minimum of 5 years of data collection, data review and preparation of technical documents;
- Ability to design and participate in field programs;
- Experience in the upstream oil and gas exploration and production, mining and/or power industries;
- Working knowledge of state and federal permitting and environmental laws related to the oil and gas, mining and power industries;
- Ability to multi-task, travel and work with minimal supervision;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, technical writing and oral communication skills. EOE/M/F/D/V
Golder Associates Ltd. - 22 months ago
Golder Associates is an employee-owned, global company providing consulting, design, and construction services in earth, environment, and...