DAVACO Inc. is looking to staff Product Merchandisers for Regionally Based Part Time TEMPORARY PROJECT.
DAVACO Inc, based in Dallas, TX, is the nation's leading provider of retail, restaurant, and hospitality services focused on the quality execution of high-volume rollouts, resets and remodels.
Our ideal Regionally Based/Employed Per Project Merchandiser candidates must:
- Have the ability to read and understand Plan-o-gram’s
- Have the ability to read and understand floor maps
- Have a minimum 6 months of merchandising experience in drug store, grocery or
- Have the ability to lift 50 lbs. without assistance
- Be able to be on their feet for 8 to 10 hours at a time
- Be able to work on a team
- Must have active e-mail address
- Must have basic knowledge of store fixtures
- Have transportation to get to all locations
- Have the ability to do some overnight travel (only required in some markets)
All employee positions will be required to pass a full background check and pass a drug test.
DAVACO, Inc. is an Equal Employment opportunity Employer and is a Drug-Free Workplace.
DAVACO - 17 months ago
DAVACO helps national retailers show off their goods. Originally established as Fixture Perfect in 1990, the private company has grown from...