Title: Contract Recruiter|
Location: Oak Brook, IL
3 Months Contract
Seeking a Sr. Contract Recruiter to partner with key business functions to support external hiring needs. Recruits, sources, screens, and interviews candidates. Researches and recommends recruitment strategies for various unique or difficult-to-fill positions. Increase hiring capabilities among key business functions. The selected individual must have recruiting experience in a large, corporate environment and have a passion for full-cycle corporate recruiting.
Sr. Contract Recruiter Responsibilities:
* Partners with key business leaders in developing staffing strategy for current and future staffing needs
* Implements sourcing strategy to include a variety of methods of attracting top talent
* Identifies new effective sourcing avenues
* Screens candidate resumes and conducts initial phone/office interviews of top candidates
* Follows up with candidates on a timely basis regarding status and next steps
* Drives a continuing process flow throughout the search and always facilitating next steps
* Maintains best practices throughout the client interview process by providing interview and assessment skills coaching and strategies
* Consults with Hiring Managers to determine the most suitable candidate
* Works with Staffing Coordinator, Candidate, and Hiring Manager to complete pre-employment requirements (background check, reverence check, etc.)
* Builds business relationships with key Client Groups, candidates, and HR Business Partners
* Compensation knowledge as it relates to designing offers and attracting new hires
* Facilitates new employee/review process orientations and lunch'n learns
* Active role in driving talent acquisition projects
* Generalist responsibilities as needed
If Interested please contact Soo Moon @ 312-402-1440 or please click here to email your resume
* Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related.
* Corporate recruitment (not just agency) and behavioral-based interviewing experience.
* Applicant Tracking System and Staffing Metrics experience.
* Experience presenting in front of large audiences.
* Knowledge of recruiting best practices and policies.
* Demonstrated ability to creatively source top-quality candidates.
* Advanced ability to read candidates and select appropriate matches to open positions.
* Demonstrated ability to build relationships with hiring managers and influence recruiting decisions within a cross-functional departments.
* Must be able to thrive in an independent contributor role working as a consultant to key client groups.
* This position requires the individual to be at our Oak Brook offices every business day.
* 7 plus years of experience
* In-House Corporate Recruiting important.
- Full-cycle Recruiting
- Corporate Recruiting experience (not just agency)
- Diversity Recruiting
- Kenexa 2XBrassRing ATS experience preferred
- Finance and Accounting Experience