LOUD Technologies Inc. is one of the world’s largest dedicated pro audio and music products companies. As the corporate parent for world-recognized brands Ampeg@, Blackheart@, Crate@, EAW@, Mackie@ and Martin Audio@, LOUD engineers, markets and distributes a wide range of professional audio and musical instrument products worldwide. Our product lines include sound reinforcement systems, analog and digital mixers, guitar and bass amplifiers, and acoustic and electric guitars. These products can be found in professional and project recording studios, video and broadcast suites, post-production facilities, sound reinforcement applications including houses of worship, stadiums, nightclubs, retail locations, and on major musical concert tours.
The Oracle applications developer will work in collaboration with Oracle business analyst on all technical aspects of the Oracle E-Business suite modules and will be capable of designing and developing programs and procedures around Oracle Applications. Core activities include development of technical specifications, configuration of standard applications, modifications to standard forms and reports, development of new forms and reports, development of interfaces in and out of the e-business suite, and end user support for applications.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS
- Develops Oracle PL/SQL Packages, procedure & functions, forms, and reports to extend Oracle applications functionality based on user requirements
- Interacts with Oracle analysts to provide technical and development support
- Builds reports, conversions, interfaces, EDI Systems and extensions for Oracle applications
- Configures applications to suit needs that includes system set-ups, flex-fields, workflow builder, custom library, and profile options
- Assists users with problems and resolves issues independently
- Creates test plans, test cases, test scripts, and performs testing
- Ongoing support of Oracle applications 11i and support to R12 upgrade
- Plans and organizes tasks and reports progress to the Manager
- Identify and leverage tools for development
- Define scope, plan, and schedule of projects
- Write and/or review technical documentation as required
- Follow established change management processes
- Engaging Oracle Support to research and resolve issues (Metalink)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: A Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent, Oracle certifications preferred.
- 3 to 7 years of experience developing solutions for Oracle's e-business suite 11i and/or R12
- Complete understanding of Oracle E-Business Suites architecture and underlying table structures, APIs and Oracle coding standards
- Proficient with SQL Plus, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Oracle Workflow, Discoverer, SQL Loader, BI Publisher, JDeveloper, OA Frameworks and UNIX shell scripting
- Hands-on development experience in EDI & Oracle E-Commerce Gateway is a plus
- Experience in Oracle Warehouse, XML, Application Express, JAVA, JSP, HTML and/or Web development is strong plus
- In-depth experience with Oracle Order Management, Shipping, Inventory, iStore, Purchasing, Payables, is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical people
JOB CONDITIONS: Overtime and weekend work depending upon project schedules and timelines
LOUD Technologies offers a competitive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, PTO, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending and 401k, plus great extras including great employee product discounts, and live (lunch-time) music during spring and fall.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, national origin, age, ancestry or handicap. Please notify us if you need accommodation or assistance during the pre-employment screening..
Be the first one to know about the LOUD opportunities by following us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/loud-technologies
Please do not call to inquire about the position. No agencies please.
Loud Technologies - 9 months ago