My customer, a business continuity/disaster recovery company located in Philadelphia, PA has a long term contract available for a Cloud Systems Engineer. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our clients growing Enterprise Cloud Services engineering team. If you are looking for a career making opportunity – then this is it! Our client is in a growth mode and is expanding their team. They are designing world-class cloud solutions with the best technology on the planet, building the next generation architectures and then migrating the global application portfolios. This position has the potential to become full time.
- Experienced engineers needed with multiple virtualization platforms and any of the following complementing skills: large scale networked storage systems, managing and customizing Linux and Windows in a virtualized environment (we mostly use RHEL, Fedora and Windows 2008)
- Prior experience with creating cloud environments, scripting, and automation is a big plus (AWS, CloudStack, Puppet, Chef, Python, PowerShell, Ruby, etc)
- Experience building a suite of Cloud platforms on top of Open Source technologies to meet a growing set of customer demands
- You must be able to design and build large scale virtualization platforms
- Experience designing and managing large distributed virtual environments (VMware & Xen)
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting network devices (Cisco Nexus switches and Juniper routers and firewalls)
- Experience configuring storage (SAN and NFS)
- Backups and data protection (NetBackup, snapshots, archiving, local and remote replication)
- Experience with CloudStack highly desired
- Experience with Puppet
- OS image management tools (in a virtualized environment)
- MySQL and MSSQL administration a plus
- Cisco UCS Server experience also a plus
- Service provider experience also highly desired
Employee Assistance Program
*benefits are available only to W2 contractors
Who is NTT Data?
NTT DATA is a Global IT Innovator delivering technology-enabled services and solutions to clients around the world. The company provides consulting, managed services, projects, outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions to mid-size and large enterprises in all major industries.
We operate with over 57,000 professionals in more than 35 countries with corporate headquarters in Tokyo. Every day around the world we help clients explore new ways to respond to market dynamics with flexibility and speed, reduce costs with less risk, and increase productivity to enable growth.
Advisory Services, Application Services, Enterprise Application Services, Cloud & Infrastructure Services, Business Process Outsourcing, BI, Analytics & Performance Management, Strategic Staffing
NTT Data - 16 months ago
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world, with operations in more than 40 countries. The 6th largest global IT services...