Due to the rapid growth of our community , Hendrick Honda Woodbridge , located in Woodbridge, VA , is currently seeking talented Detail Technicians who want to join a winning team and to be part of one of the most successful dealerships in the metro DC area. Hendrick Honda Woodbridge is a proud member of the Hendrick Automotive Group , one of the largest privately held and respected automotive groups in the nation. www.HendrickHondaVa.com
Hendrick Honda Woodbridge needs talented and detail-oriented Detail Technicians to help us expand our sales/service volume as we move into 2013. We offer a very competitive pay plan and benefits package. We are seeking individuals who are seeking a career in the automotive service industry.
If you have a passion for excellence, are a self-motivated, and detail driven with the ability to generate customer loyalty through perfection, and accept nothing less than being part of a top-performing team, then come join the Hendrick Honda Woodbridge team.
Hendrick Automotive Group provides a professional work environment and offers continuous training. We seek to be the most widely respected automotive retailer in the nation that offers our customers and employees the highest standards in the automotive industry. http://www.hendrickauto.com/
Detail Technician is responsible for cleaning and refurbishing new and used cars.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Cleans interior and exterior of vehicles.
- Waxes and buffs exterior of vehicles.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company standards.
- Vacuums and cleans vehicle upholstery.
- Cleans engine.
- Paints engine.
- Applies touch-up paint to chipped body surfaces of vehicle.
- Some dealership experience preferred
- Proven Track record
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Medical and prescription coverage
- Basic life insurance, 401(k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- We also offer a group of supplemental benefit plans including dental coverage, short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance and legal services.
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
- Continued training through Hendrick University and the manufacturer.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Hendrick Automotive Group - 21 months ago