Help clients by assessing their situation; setting goals; obtaining required services.
- Determines nature of client's situation by interviewing client; assessing medical, psychological, emotional, and social information; making on-site visits.
- Establishes course of action by exploring options; setting goals with client.
- Obtains assistance for client by referring him/her to community resources; arranging for appointments; establishing rapport with other agencies.
- Fosters client's action or adjustment by interpreting attitudes and patterns of behavior; explaining and pointing out new options.
- Maintains record of case by documenting client's situation and client's own actions.
- Monitors planned actions by periodic follow-up.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; participating in quality reviews; reporting needed changes.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Handles Pressure, Objectivity, Confidentiality, Organization, Planning, Reporting Skills, Persistence, Proactive, Listening, Verbal Communication, Client Relationships
The candidate shall have Current Illinois Licensed Social Worker, and a Masters degree in Social Work is preferred with a Bachelors degree in Social Work. 3 years of hospital discharge planning experience. Certification from an approved certifying organization is preferred.
This registry position requires 1 day bi-weekly for the work schedule.
Please apply to www.roph.org .
Monster - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard